How to use this document
In this document, the operator will be able to outline the following information (and more):
- what personal information is taken from users, actively
- what personal information is taken from users, passively
- how the information is stored
- how the information is used
- if information is shared with related entities
- if information is shared with third parties
- if cookies are used
- what the user's rights are in relation to the information collected
- if children are allowed/encouraged to use the website/app
- how information collected from children is handled
- how users can contact the operator of the website or app if they have any concerns
Certain other Federal laws are applicable as well, including The Children's Internet Protection Act of 2001 and The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
How to modify the template
You fill out a form. The document is created before your eyes as you respond to the questions.
At the end, you receive it in Word and PDF formats for free. You can modify it and reuse it.
Start by clicking on "Fill out the template"
Answer a few questions and your document is created automatically.
Your document is ready! You will receive it in Word and PDF formats. You will be able to modify it.